Monday 15 August 2011

Outride men half your age!

Order Your Best Body at 40+ Now!
Order Your Best Body at 40+ Now!
Order Your Best Body at 40+ Now!Order Your Best Body at 40+ Now!
Order Your Best Body at 40+ Now!Order Your Best Body at 40+ Now!
Order Your Best Body at 40+ Now!
Dear Friend,

If you're anything like me, your life could use a bit more balance. I'm in my 40s, with a busy career, a family, and tons of commitments yanking me this way and that. I don't have the luxury of hours of time to spend in a gym like a pro athlete or underwear model. I wish I could lose another 10 pounds and find an easier way to eat healthier. I wish I had the time and a plan to get it all right, because I know that our 40s is the most crucial decade of all — the greatest opportunity we will ever have to shed pounds, shape up, build muscle and confidence, and create a leaner, healthier, happier life for the future.
Order Your Best Body at 40+ Now!  
Revolutionary new science shows that you can build and maintain your best body ever — and outlive, outwit, and outlast men half your age if you tap into the special powers of yourself in your prime. Order Now!
Order Your Best Body at 40+ Now!  
Order Your Best Body at 40+ Now!
 
That's why I wrote Your Best Body at 40+. I needed the tools to lose my flab, get fit, reduce stress, improve my health, and create enough balance to enjoy the other parts of my life outside of work. I needed a workout that fit my schedule, a real meal plan that didn't require a nutrition degree to follow, and a strategy to help me be more effective and successful at work without putting in more hours. Order Now! Click Here!
 
   
  Fortunately, as an editor at the world's largest publisher of health and fitness information, I have access to the latest fitness, nutrition, and medical research and top experts who can explain how to make amazing gains in our most important investment: our health. Want to look trimmer in your face and waist in two weeks? Want to cut your cholesterol numbers and slash your risk of diabetes? Want to take control of your fitness, your time, your career? This book outlines a simple plan to achieve all that and more. Your Best Body at 40+ is filled with efficient exercises you can do at home, a meal plan that optimizes nutrition without sacrificing taste, easy recipes, health checklists, and expert advice for getting a better night's sleep, enjoying more sex, and troubleshooting the health problems of aging.
Order Your Best Body at 40+ Now!
Because you're a valued customer, we're offering you this Exclusive Publisher's Edition of Your Best Body at 40+. We are printing a limited quantity and making these books available only to select customers. Not available in stores, this edition features an easy daily stretching routine that will eliminate lower back pain, help you perform better in bed, and dramatically improve your sleep. You won't want to miss it! Visit our Web site today to learn even more about this remarkable age-specific program that is guaranteed to help you lose your belly, sculpt hard muscle, and live a healthy, balanced life.

Remember, your 40s is the crucial decade. Don't miss out on this opportunity to live your best life.

 
  Sincerely,

Jeff Csatari
Author of Your Best Body at 40+


Order Your Best Body at 40+ Now!  
Order Your Best Body at 40+ Now!
201324801
Unsubscribe | Manage Your Email Preferences | Your Privacy Rights

Customer Service Dept., 33 East Minor Street, Emmaus, PA 18098
© 2010 Rodale Inc., all rights reserved





No comments:

Post a Comment